JOIN Miles for MAMCF®
Become an athlete fund-raising for Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation
MAMCF's mission is to provide support to young mothers with cancer who are also raising minor children. Our carefully designed programs improve the quality of life of these young families facing cancer. Since April 2013, MAMCF has garnered a tremendous amount of community support from the oncology community. Join our community of Facebook followers to read up to date stories about our moms and their families. You can be a supporter by joining our Miles for MAMCF team today. Create your CROWDRISE online fundraising page by clicking here.
Miles 4 MAMCF® is an athlete fundraising program which allows participants flexibility and purpose while competing in races of their choice. Ironman Jonathan Yance created the program to commemorate mothers battling cancer. Our first team fundraising event was held on August 24, 2013, in which twelve athletes competed in a triathlon event in Irvine on behalf of MAMCF moms. The friendships made and the experience for some of these first time triathletes was amazing. Since its inception in June 2013, all Miles 4 MAMCF® participants have raised money to support the ongoing work of Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation.
Mommy & Me Cancer Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization recognized by the IRS. As a nonprofit, we rely on the generosity of volunteers, individuals, and corporations. 100% of the proceeds benefit the foundation which assists our beneficiaries, support programs, cancer education, and cancer awareness programs. Thank you for your generosity and support.
- Choose any 5k, 10k ,mud run, marathon, triathlon and register for that race.
- Then, create your customized online fund-raising page for FREE at Crowdrise click here.
- Click FUNDRAISE for the charity and follow prompts.
- We welcome runners, walkers, cyclists, hikers and triathletes who will participate in the world's major marathons, triathlons, hiking adventures and more.
- Compete individually or with a team in any race event to raise funds for young families facing cancer.
- Sign, date and fax waiver to (714) 582 - 2958.
upcoming race events