Your Company can partner with the Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation 5k to help celebrate a fast growing cancer awareness event in Orange County. Connect with runners and loyal supporters from Orange County and Los Angeles to promote your brand to this highly engaged audience. There are varying levels of commitment and many ways to get involved through cash contributions or in-kind donations of products and services. Learn more about our sponsorship options here.
The 5th Annual Mommy and Me Cancer Foundation 5k run kicks off with a symbolic release of white doves in the air. This year the race will be on May 13, 2017 at the Angel Stadium in Anaheim, a place so fitting for our legendary angels who will be remembered that day. The race will raise awareness and money for MAMCF's young families facing cancer. MAMCF is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization. All donations and sponsorship levels are 100% tax deductible.
Here are just a few perks for collaborating with our community:
- Increase company community presence
- Free vendor booth with a $250 minimum sponsorship
- Complimentary registrations
- Increased visibility to active lifestyle consumers and cancer care networks
- Ability to fundraise your sponsorship amount
There are several ways to sponsor and become a Community Partner:
- Become a Community Partner - Your business can advertise inexpensively through our event. Sponsorships include company logo representation on website, social media, event banners, race medals, T-Shirts and more. We also include complimentary race registrations and booth space for all paid sponsorships. Click here to learn more.
- Be a Booth Vendor - The 2017 MAMCF 5k Expo has limited spots available for booth vendors. We are looking for kid friendly activities, food trucks, fitness companies and more looking to get involved. Booth spaces start at $250. Click here to apply.
- Create a Team - Your employees can participate in a charity event together raising money and awareness to young families facing cancer. All you need is one captain to register and create a team. Click here to register a team.